Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Have Tickets for Saturday Night

Well, I will be off to Montreal tomorrow afternoon because I have tickets for Saturday night against the New Jersey Devils. It should be good to see Brodeur, I don't know if he is scheduled to break any records if he wins or gets a shut out but I hope the Habs blow him out of the water.

So far I like what I see with Gainey behind the bench. The team is playing harder and they are finishing their checks every time. By the sounds of it, Carbo had trouble communicating properly with the players which could have played a role in the teams lack of motivation and ultimately, the players giving up on the coach.

The potential is there for the Canadiens and when I turn the games on I feel that they are going to play well, I don't get that feeling I had earlier where it seemed like they might not score any goals!

Totally pumped for the U2 music pumping through the speakers at the game and the cheer of the crowd when we score.

No comments: